The Virginia Employment Commission’s Agriculture and Foreign Labor Certification Program assists employers with finding the right workforce to fill their labor needs. This can be accomplished through recruitment of U.S. workers using our statewide job exchange or by assisting an employer using one of the Federal Foreign Labor Certification programs to bring workers from another country. The VEC Agriculture and FLC staff can also provide information on pertinent labor laws, required labor law posters, migrant housing regulations, and can conduct farm labor seminars on a statewide basis.
- Prevailing Practices in Agricultural Employment Survey Findings 2022
- MSFW 2021 Estimates - By County | PY 21 Detail
View Listings of Seasonal Job Opportunities on the US Department of Labor's Website
Ver las listas de oportunidades de trabajo de temporada en la página web del Ministerio de Trabajo de los EE.UU.
COVID-19 Resources for Employers of Temporary Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Workers
- Interim Guidance for Migrant Labor Camp Operators and Employees Regarding COVID-19
- Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus - English | Spanish
- Daily Monitoring Log for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) Poster