If you are currently unemployed or seeking a job, contact us here.
- If your question was not answered in our Frequently Asked Questions or,
- If you have any issue not covered by the information on our Employer Services pages
- Contact your nearest VEC Local Office
- If you have any comments or questions about iFile/iReg Employer Tax Filing
- If you have any comments or questions about New Employer Registration
- If you have general questions about Virginia Unemployment tax
- Email the VEC at email@example.com or call (804) 786-3061
- If you need info on obtaining Statistical Labor Market Information
- call (804) 786-7496
- If you want to submit a Job Fair - We offer assistance to community organizations or agencies by promoting local multiple-employer job fairs on our web site.
VEC Central Office
P.O. Box 26441
Richmond, VA 23261-6441
For TTY* Callers: Virginia Relay, Call 711 or 800-828-1140.
* NOTE: Virginia Relay enables people who are deaf, hard of hearing, Deaf/Blind, or speech disabled to communicate by TTY (text telephone).
Do you prefer to speak another language? Translation services are available!
Do you need an ADA Accommodation? Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities!
This form is for reporting a technical issue with the VEC website, and not for business purposes.