If you are currently unemployed or seeking a job, contact us here.
- If your question was not answered in our Frequently Asked Questions or,
- If you have any issue not covered by the information on our Employer Services pages
- Contact your nearest VEC Local Office
- If you have any comments or questions about iFile/iReg Employer Tax Filing
- If you have any comments or questions about New Employer Registration
- If you have general questions about Virginia Unemployment tax
- Email the VEC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 786-3061
- If you need info on obtaining Statistical Labor Market Information
- If you want to submit a Job Fair - We offer assistance to community organizations or agencies by promoting local multiple-employer job fairs on our web site.
VEC Central Office
P.O. Box 26441
Richmond, VA 23261-6441
For TTY* Callers: Virginia Relay, Call 711 or 800-828-1120.
* NOTE: Virginia Relay enables people who are deaf, hard of hearing, Deaf/Blind, or speech disabled to communicate by TTY (text telephone).
This form is for reporting a technical issue with the VEC website, and not for business purposes.