Useful Links

Virginia Drivers License

The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has established an informational web page that lists the requirements for obtaining a valid, first-time Virginia Drivers License, Learners Permit, or Identification Card. Questions and answers about “Legal Presence in Virginia”, issues and actions, and press release information may be found at:

Migrant Farmworker Housing

There are two sets of regulations that cover the standards for migrant labor camps based on when the camp was constructed. ETA regulations cover housing constructed before 1980, and OSHA regulations cover camps constructed after 1980.

View Seasonal Job Opportunities