View the latest changes to the benefits application process along with VEC office closings, FAQ's, pertinent news releases and links to other helpful sites on our COVID-19 Resources page.
- Governor Northam Takes Action to Protect Businesses from Increasing Cost of Unemployment Insurance
- Office Closings and Delayed Openings for December 16, 2020
- Governor Northam Directs $30 Million to Support Workforce Training for Unemployed Virginians
- Governor Northam Announces Expansion of Innovative Workforce Program to Help Get Virginians Back to Work
- Governor Northam Announces New Tools for Virginia Workers and Job Seekers
- ‹ previous
- 3 of 3
Join our Mailing list to be informed when a press release is posted.
Follow @vaemploy on Twitter to be notified when news or events are added.