Hiring Culinary Positions!
- Culinary Team Members
- Wage: $15-17/hour
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Day/Evening/Night shifts available
- Background check, drug screen, and proof of employment eligibility required
- Location: BSMH St. Mary's Hospital
We’re looking for friendly, compassionate, team players to join our hospital culinary team!
- Dietary Utility
- Patient Ambassador
- Cater to all customer needs and treat every customer with respect, friendliness, and a smile
- Prepare high-quality meals for patients, visitors, and hospital staff (food production positions)
- Ensure excellent presentation of meals, including labeling, temperature, and timeliness
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and follow all cleaning, sanitation, and closing procedures
- Adhere to the facility’s health and safety policies and procedures
- Assist team members and management as needed to help the department operate efficiently
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed in a uniform
- Communicate effectively in English and work well in a team environment
- Preferred: Culinary experience (cook, commercial kitchen, fast food, hotel operations, healthcare)
Prolonged standing and walking continuously, frequent stooping, and bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
Must be able to operate equipment necessary to perform essential functions of the job
- We offer flexible schedules, excellent training, competitive wages, work-life balance, job satisfaction, and promotion opportunities.
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Safety Incentive Program
Important to Know
Applicants must pass a background check, drug screen, and provide proof of employment eligibility in the U.S.
To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.
Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
5801 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA 23226