Please join us at this year's meeting and be a part of the discussion on:
“Working Together to Provide Language Access to Limited English Proficient (LEP) Virginians”
Over 200 + attendees from government & private sectors, advocacy and resource groups are expected to attend.
Sponsored by Virginia Employment Commission
- Ms. Carrie Roth, Commissioner, VA Employment Commission
- Mr. Martin D. Brown – Chief Diversity Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Ms. Constance Green – WIOA Adult & DW Programs State Coordinator, VA Community College System
- Ms. Montserrat Serra – Civil Rights Coordinator, VA Dept. of Medical Assistance Services
- Ms. Melissa King – Manager, VA Employment Commission Fredericksburg Office
The Virginia Employment Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Please email (link sends e-mail) for any accommodations request.
Deaf Interpreter Available Upon Request
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and to receive the MS Teams call details.
Virtual via MS Teams