WE ARE HIRING Experienced Registered Behavior Technicans & Behavior Technicans new to the ABA Industry
Send your resume to: and call 703-986-3232 to schedule your virtual interview.
Make a difference in a child's life!
Join Comfort Kare, we are a local community-based organization. We provide ABA therapy programs and activities that can improve social, communication and learning skills of children with autism.
THE JOB IS AWESOME!
- Build a bond with your client in their home working on a combination of activities.
- Learn how to engage your kiddo in program activities to help your client with social interaction, teach communication techniques and daily living skills.
- Work within a clinical team that provides supervision, feedback, help and onsite support during scheduled session.
- Provide daily session notes to help the families with understanding program progress.
- Continue to learn ABA as we invest in our technicians with continued training.
- Compensation ranges $18.00 - $25.00
- We are focusing on sessions between 3pm -7pm M-F thus seeking applicants interested in starting part time.
We feel successful as a team due to our diversity, our experience and education in ABA. We provide 40-hour training for professionals new to ABA.
Our experienced Registered Behavior Technicians' onboarding is phenomenal; we refresh your skillsets and pair you with clients within a week.
- Please confirm your work availability M-F is between 3pm -7pm
- Provide your direct email address.
- Provide your current resume.
- Provide a specific date and time that you are available to virtually interview.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
THANK YOU COMFORT KARE -HR
Corporate: 1354 Old Bridge Road Suite 201 Woodbridge, VA 22192