Are you looking for a career where you can succeed each and every day? Are you looking for unlimited growth potential? Do you love to help and serve others? Do you want to feel valued and respected? Do you like to have fun and enjoy making new friends?
If you answered "YES" to any of the questions above, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
Who is Chick-fil-A? We are a chicken business that is people-oriented. Our mission is to be a restaurant of excellence positively impacting our community and the world.
Chick-fil-A is seeking outstanding candidates to join our franchise in either back of house or front of house positions during a hiring event for the following dates and time:
- Wednesday July 20th & July 27th from 8-11am and 2-5pm
- Thursday July 21st & July 28th from 8-11am and 2-5pm
Positions are available at the following locations:
- Chick-fil-A Virginia Center Marketplace - 10176 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- Chick-fil-A Center of the Universe - 815 England Street, Ashland, VA, 23005
- Paid College Tuition through Point Univerisity's online program*
- Competitive Pay - Full-time positions start at $15 per hour and team members with fully open availability will earn an additional $2 per hour** worked each pay period
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Benefits Package including $350 monthly premium paid by the employer towards medical insurance
- Sundays off- so you can spend time with your family and friends
- A fun and challenging team culture
As a candidate you should be able to do any of the following with or without accommodations-
- Work a shift within the operational hours of 6am until 10pm Monday through Saturday with an additional day off during the week
- Standing and walking during shift
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be a team player- together we succeed, and each person on our team is key to the overall success of the guest experience
*Eligability limitations do apply, including an avalaiblity of 20 hours per week and acceptance into Point University **To be eligible for this bonus, the team member must be full-time and must have open availability without any restrictions, and must work full complete shifts as scheduledAt Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly and fun environment. Chick-fil-A is an opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for both full-time and part-time team members. Team members must be available a variety of weekdays and on both Friday and Saturday. We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented, friendly and honest people. Perks of being a Chick-fil-A Team Member include flexible hours, competitive pay and a positive atmosphere!
Chick-fil-A Virginia Center Marketplace - 10176 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
Chick-fil-A Center of the Universe - 815 England Street, Ashland, VA, 23005