Deadline for requesting base access approval in advance is 8th October.
IN-PERSON 10 AM-2 PM ET
Lee Club, Battle Dr. Building 9009, Fort Lee, VA 23801
MASKS ARE REQUIRED!
VIRTUAL (online) 11 AM - 2 PM ET
All you will need is a computer, laptop, or phone with good internet connection. Companies have the option to request video chats.
Job Seekers ...
- Register online and post-link resume for companies' access.
- Connect with companies In-Person and/or Online.
- Revisit the website for company updates, view how companies will be participating (virtual or in-person or both), and new announcements.
URL REGISTRATION LINK (BELOW)
- Register and upload resume. Give yourself a password and SAVE PW and URL link for the day of the event.
- Training video is accessible from Job Seeker dashboard.
Resume review will be available online from 11 AM - 2 PM hosted by Resume Xpert.
Hiring Managers or Recruiters …
Contact JobZone to reserve your booth space (in-person, virtual, or both).
Reserve your booth (In-Person and/or Virtual) - REGISTRATION FORM
For more information:
434-263-5102 or 540-226-1473
ACCESS TO THE FORT LEE MILITARY INSTALLATION:
If you do NOT have an installation pass: Gate has 100% ID check.
NOTE - The Main Gate with Visitors Center is closed until after the new year (estimated February before reopening). Follow the guidance presented on the Fort Lee website for entering the base if doubts concerning entry. View Installation Access Gate Hours (effective August 17, 2021) online.
For advanced approval for base entry, submit the following information to be included on the DES FORM 190-2:
Last/First/Middle Initial Name / Sex / Date of Birth / SSN / DL / ID # / State / Expiration)
DEADLINE: 8 October (at least 10 days prior to the day of the event). Those that do NOT submit in time will need to have all required ID and vehicle registration in compliance for entry on the installation.