Thank you for your interest in learning more about our upcoming School Bus Driver Recruitment Events!
Bus Drivers - $22.16/hr
- 2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Great Benefits
- Paid Training (Divers - Paid CDL Training!)
- Flexible Schedule
- Your child may ride with you after you finish training
Register to participate at: bit.ly/DRIVE4LCPS
School Bus Driver Requirements:
- Minimum of four years of driving experience, minimum age of 20
- A satisfactory pre-employment physical examination and a completed physician’s certificate (School Bus Driver’s Application for Physician Certificate, form EB.001) which is required under the provision of Section 22.1-178 of the Code of Virginia and Regulations of the Virginia Board of Education) with controlled substance testing, annual physical examinations, and random tests for use of controlled substances and alcohol, as prescribed by the Virginia Board of Education and Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License Learner’s Permit and pass DMV testing.
- Completion of school bus driver training requirements of Loudoun County and Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations, local street and road system, and basic mechanical principles of motor vehicle operations.
- Advanced level of verbal fluency in English is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents; carry out written and oral instructions; and operate a two-way radio.
- National Safety Council First Aid and CPR Certifications (provided during training)
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 -
6:00pm to 8:00pm
register to participate at: bit.ly/DRIVE4LCPS
Type of Event:
Public Employer Job Fair