The Virginia Employment Commission is teaming with State Agencies and companies across the entire State of Virginia to have a Statewide Virtual Hiring Event on the 28th of July 2020 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The goal is to “Help Virginians get Back to Work”.
There will be over one hundred fifty (150) Employers with jobs posted and available.
The process to register and participate is simple and free. The only requirements are for you to register and post a resume for Employers to review.
You can register now: https://www.premiervirtual.com/event/register/vabacktowork
For more information you can also send an email to email@example.com
Below are a few important reminders and notes as you prepare for your participation in this extraordinary event:
- The Virtual Hiring Event site will be available for viewing companies and their job listings on the 24th of July 2020. Take advantage of this time to identify potential companies and jobs to maximize your time during the actual event.
- Ensure you have your resumes posted as soon as possible.
- Have a game plan: Which employers do you want to visit first? Which positions are you interested in and what questions do you have?
- Prepare and Practice your “Elevator Pitch” and be prepared for an interview.
- Dress for success! Dress professionally as if you were attending in person.
Please be advised that VEC does not recommend the use of the Premier Virtual Training Video at this time because it lacks accommodations for the hearing impaired
July 28th 2020 - Veteran Priority 1pm - 2pm; All Virginians 2pm - 5pm