INTERSTATE MOVING – Operations & Logistics Career Fair – Springfield VA
*** RVSP via text/call to Jenny at 571-220-6485 ***
Wednesday, May 24th 1:00pm – 4:30pm
LOCATION: 5801 Rolling Road Springfield VA 22152
FULL-TIME, AND SUMMER/SEASONAL POSITIONS!
- Packing Specialist: Carefully wrap, protect, and pack customer’s belongings into sealed and labeled cartons to ensure items are not damaged during transit.
- Packing Specialist/Driver: (License required) Drives, packs, loads and unloads variety of household goods normally found in homes and offices in a safe and careful manner. Operates the pack van and transports the packing crew between the terminal and assigned work sites. Acts as Crew Chief.
- Residential / Logistics Commercial Mover: Carefully pack/protect, load/unload and move household goods and office equipment. Assists in installing and reinstalling office cubicles and offices, assists in the warehouse with various responsibilities.
- Non CDL Driver: (License required) Assist crews in loading/unloading household goods and transport shipments via straight truck (or other smaller vehicle) from pickup to delivery locations or to storage facility.
- Class A or Class B CDL Drivers: assist crews in loading/unloading household goods and transport shipments via tractor trailer/dry van from pickup to delivery locations or to warehouse facility for storage.
- Crew Lead: Crew Lead is supervisor of the movers. The Logistics Crew Lead understands overall project support requirements, including facilities, personnel, and safety. Maintains logistical support sequences and time phasing. Anticipates logistics problems related to operational areas and environmental human factors and recommends contingency requirements and solutions.
- Office Installer: responsible for the assembly/disassembly of household furniture, modular and systems office furniture, and wall mounting of Model Home and Office artwork and electronics. Must have the ability to read and interpret floor plans, sketches, and/or diagrams to install/assemble various products including, but not limited to, modular furniture, artwork, office furniture, home or office products with minimal to no supervision is an essential competency.
Since our Professional Moving Crews do more than just pack or move furniture the opportunities to grow beyond a “mover” are endless!
- 18+ years old,
- Pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen
- Mandatory pre-employment background check
- The employee will frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 pounds with the assistance of others and proper equipment
- Clean-cut appearance, professional demeanor, and clearly communicate in English
- Valid Driver's License (Required for drivers positions)
Promotional opportunities for motivated people (Ex: your work in the field can be the experience needed for you to move into a leadership role, get a CDL License with our Drivers Development Program.,)
5801 Rolling Road
Springfield, VA 22152