Employers Contact Us
Employers: Contact Us
These contacts are for Employer use only!
If you are currently unemployed or seeking a job, contact us here.
- If your question was not answered in our Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have any issue not covered by the information on our Employer Services pages
- Contact your nearest VEC Local Office
- If you have any comments or questions about iFile/iReg Employer Tax Filing
- If you have any comments or questions about New Employer Registration
- Email Virginia Employment Commission or call (804) 786-7159
- If you have general questions about Virginia Unemployment tax
- Email Virginia Employment Commission or call (804) 786-3061
- If you need info on obtaining Statistical Labor Market Information
- If you want to submit a Job Fair
We offer assistance to community organizations or agencies by promoting local multiple-employer job fairs on our web site.
Employers with recruitment questions or needing job posting assistance may contact their local VEC office.
Direct access to the VEC Administrative Offices in Richmond for TTY callers: 804-371-8050. For easy access to Virginia Relay(Telecommunications Relay Service) dial "711," or use the toll free access numbers: 800-828-1120 (TTY), or 800-828-1140 (voice).
* NOTE: Virginia Relay enables people who are deaf, hard of hearing, Deaf/Blind, or speech disabled to communicate by TTY (text telephone).
VEC Central Office
703 E. Main St
P.O. Box 1358
Richmond, VA 23218-1358
Contact the VEC Webmaster: This form is for reporting a technical issue with the VEC website, and not for Business purposes.