Looking for a new job, a better opportunity or a different career all together? Need assistance with resources and support to become fully prepared for your next job? Over 20 actively hiring employers from various industries will be available to speak with you about their job opportunities and answer your employment related questions. Plus, 20 community organizations will attend the Expo to share employment-related services and resources in support of your career path.
To learn more about the our employers be sure to register and subscribe to our weekly job posting email
Break out session: Want to know more about the employment and training services offered by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)? Attend the “Is WIOA Right for You?” information session held concurrently from 10:00 am to 11:00 am in the ‘Mind & Body Room’.
Visit or call the WRC to receive your free copy of “Turn a Job Fair into a Job Offer” booklet.
A list of our workforce community partners that will be excited to work with you:
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Arlington -- Migration and Refugee Services
- Crossroads Jobs
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (DBVI)
- ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia (ECNV)
- Loudoun County Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Loudoun County Public Library
- Loudoun County Transit and Commuter Services
- Loudoun Literacy Council
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center
- Northern Virginia Community College
- OAR NOVA
- ServingTogether, A program of EveryMind
- The SkillSource Group
- Virginia Career Works - Northern Region
- Virginia Career Works Northern ESLA Program
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Virginia Department of Labor & Industry
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (Adult/DW/Youth)
Accommodation Statement: Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability in order to participate in Workforce Resource Center services, please contact the Center at 703-777-0150. Three business days advance notice is requested.
Wednesday, September 20, 2023 -
10:00am to 1:00pm
Claude Moore Recreation & Community Center
46105 Loudoun Park Ln
Sterling, VA, 20164
Type of Event:
VEC Sponsored Job Fair
Northern Virginia / Northern Valley