Attend the VBSchools Custodial and Food Services hiring fair on 2/4/23 at Bayside High School from 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM.
Staff will be on site to answer any questions about VBSchools employment and benefits, as well as offering application review and assistance.
We will be offering on-site interviews for the following positions:
- Custodian - starting at $12.24/hr
- Cafeteria Assistant - starting at $12.24/hr
- Baker/Cook - starting at $14.05/hr
Candidates hired into these positions are eligible for a hiring incentive of up to $1500!
Successful interviews will result in an employment letter of intent, contingent upon a successful background/pre-boarding check.
We recommend completing an employment application ahead of the fair.
On-site fingerprinting will be available to expedite the hiring process. Please bring one of the following document combinations below:
- Combination 1: Driver’s license and Social Security Card
- Combination 2: Driver’s license and original birth certificate
- Combination 3: Military ID and Social Security Card
- Combination 4: Military ID and birth certificate
- Combination 5: Passport
Our employees enjoy weekends, holidays, and summers off, paid leave programs, comprehensive benefits and retirement programs, opportunities for career advancement and more.
We look forward to meeting you!
Bayside High School
4960 Haygood Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23455