Rivermont, A New Story School in Chase City, Virginia, is seeking qualified employees to join our team.
Rivermont Schools, a division of New Story Schools, offers learners with autism or emotional support needs with an educational experience that gives more support, attention, and services through offerings like individual and group counseling, sensory rooms, transition programming, and more.
Rivermont Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
We are hiring for several different positions, including School Principal and Special Education Teachers. Those applying for School Principal will be required to have skills in budgeting, crisis intervention, curriculum development, employee relations, management, and student information systems as well as have a master’s or better in Education or Special Education. The ideal candidate for a Special Education Teacher will have a Virginia Department of Education License or be eligible for a License or Provisional License. Three years teaching experience working with children with behavior or learning disorders is preferred.
Visit https://newstoryschools.com/careers to learn more.
633 N. Main Street
Chase City, VA