Hosted by the Hampton VEC Office every second Tuesday of the month from 10AM - 12PM. This event is focused on employers with open positions in the Northern region of Hampton Roads but is open to all employers who wish to participate.
Virtual event Job seeker registration: (Event will run from 10am-12pm, on July 12th)
- Go to https://pvapi.premiervirtual.com/s/xGZ4md
- Click the “Register for Event” button
- Then click “Register as Attendee”
- Complete the registration section and “SAVE”
If you already have an established account, just click the sign-in button and provide your established username and password.
This site will go live 24 hours prior to the event start date, giving job seekers the opportunity to review company profiles and job vacancies. You will be better prepared to apply for positions and talk to recruiters on the day of the event.
Event POC: David DeBose, email@example.com
- Registration not required, just show up at location
- Location: Hampton VEC Office, 600 Butler Farm Road, Ste B, Hampton VA 23666
- Bring copies of your resume, be prepared for on-the-spot interviews and dress accordingly
- Accommodations have been made for you to participate in the virtual portion of the event as well if you'd like...(computers will be made available)
- If you desire to participate in both events, manage your time wisely and come early for the in-person event.
Employers will have the option to participate in the virtual portion or the in-person portion of the event. Only 10 slots are available for the in-person event, so first come, first serve. Contact David DeBose at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to participate in either event.