Offers on the spot
Sign up and RSVP here: https://events.indeed.com/event/132202/?from=email
Interviewing via web
You'll receive an email on how to connect
Facilities Attendant (Custodial Worker)
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities/Custodial Attendant. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, has flexible schedule, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Attendant will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, and general upkeep of safety rest area grounds.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building and grounds as directed.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot.
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders.
- Remove trash and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up.
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests.
- Ensure facility is maintained and fully equipped.
- Complete general maintenance activities as needed.
- Prior facility operations upkeep
- Able to pass drug screening, and government/state run background check
- Ability to work overtime as necessary, including nights and weekends
- Be able to lift up to sixty pounds (60lbs)
- General knowledge of maintenance activities including changing lights and operation grounds equipment.
This event will take place on Zoom. Please download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and use the URL provided after registering to join the job fair.
What to wear
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
About DBi Services
We're hiring across the state of Virginia! Register for our virtual hiring event today!
DBi Services, a leader in infrastructure operations and maintenance, is committed to providing safe and reliable transit solutions across North America. We are a team of innovators, pledging to provide best-in-class services for government and private entities. As our diverse and inclusive organization grows, our commitment to delivering effective solutions for our customers is unwavering. We see every challenge as an opportunity to excel as a team and exceed industry standards.
Have an impact! Join us and make the world a better place one day at a time. Becoming a DBi employee doesn’t stop with the opportunity to work with great people on innovative projects! We also offer a full range of benefits that support you and eligible family members and domestic partners! These benefits include health care coverage, 401(k), generous paid time off, and other resources to improve your well-being. And if that wasn’t enough, you can grow your career here!
This is a completely virtual event that will occur over Zoom.