About this Event
JOB SEEKERS - Come out for FREE to the Central Shenandoah Valley REGIONAL Virtual Job Fair!
***GETTING THE VALLEY TO WORK!***
We are looking to connect employers ready to hire with job seekers who want to work.
The Central Shenandoah Valley Regional Virtual Job Fair is being presented by the following agencies:
- Virginia Career Works / VA Employment Commission
- Harrisonburg / Rockingham County Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Shenandoah Valley Society of Human Resource Management (SV SHRM)
- Hosted by Dr. Dave Leadership Corporation.
There are two sessions on Tuesday, October 27th, 2020.
Register for either FREE of Charge.
Session #1 - 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Session #2 - 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Register on Eventbrite and in your confirmation email look for the link to receive your ZOOM link.
You will be asked to provide your name and email- this is for added security for the event.
EMPLOYERS FROM PREVIOUS JOB FAIRS INCLUDE:
Here is a list of resources for you!
- 10 Steps to Rock a Virtual Job Fair (Webinar)
- New to Zoom? Check out these resources: Zoom Help Center | Zoom YouTube Channel
- Handley Regional Library Career Resources: https://bit.ly/Handley_Library_Career_Resources
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Check out our past events in the news!
NOTE: If you are an EMPLOYER looking to register and showcase your business in the Virtual Job Fair, click this link to go there: