About this Event
Job Seekers - Come out for FREE to the REGIONAL Virtual Job Fair for the Northern Shenandoah Valley! (Counties of Clarke, Frederick, Shenandoah, & Warren + the City of Winchester)
***Getting the Valley back to work!***
We are looking to connect employers ready to hire with job seekers who want to work.
The Regional Virtual Job Fair is being presented by the following agencies:
- Virginia Career Works / VA Employment Commission
- Top of Virginia Regional Chamber
- Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce
- Front Royal / Warren County Chamber of Commerce
- Winchester Economic Development Authority (EDA)
- Frederick County Economic Development Authority (EDA)
- Warren County Economic Development Authority (EDA)
- Lord Fairfax Small Business Development Center
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Daily (newspaper)
- The Winchester Star (newspaper)
- Shenandoah Country Q102 (iHeart Media)
- Winchester Area Society for Human Resource Management (WASHRM)
- Hosted by Dr. Dave Leadership Corporation.
There are two sessions on Wednesday, August 19th, 2020. Register for either FREE of Charge.
Session #1 - 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Session #2 - 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Register on Eventbrite and in your confirmation email look for the link to receive your ZOOM link.
You will be asked to provide your name and email- this is for added security for the event.
Employers will be updated as they register!
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Resources for you!
- 10 Steps to Rock a Virtual Job Fair (Webinar)
- New to Zoom? Check out these resources: Zoom Help Center | Zoom YouTube Channel
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Check out our past events in the news!