3719 Saunders Ave
Richmond, VA, 23227-4355
- Governor McAuliffe Announces $1 Million Grant Award to Promote Workforce Development Efforts in Virginia
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Virginia Labor Force Increases in September
- Governor McAuliffe Announces $1.1 Million Grant Award to Improve Workforce System Intake Process in Virginia
- Governor McAuliffe Announces over 18,000 Veterans Hired Through the Virginia Values Veterans Program
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Virginia Labor Force Increases in August
Hours of Operation
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Office will be open continuously through the day and will not be closed for lunch.
If you are filing a claim for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits in Virginia, you may use our online services as a first option since you will be able to reach the VEC quicker online than by telephone. Internet claim filing can be accessed from our Unemployment Insurance Web Site. If you must use the telephone to file your claim, you may do so through one of our call centers, by dialing toll free: 1-866-832-2363. If you want help looking for work, please visit our Jobseeker Services Web Site to access the Virginia Workforce Connection.