3719 Saunders Ave
Richmond, VA, 23227-4355
- Richmond Office Relocating
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Commonwealth’s Unemployment Rate Drops to 3.8%
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Commonwealth’s Unemployment Drops to Lowest Rate in Nine Years
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Virginia Workforce Connection Offers New, Enhanced Features for Job Seekers, Virginia Businesses
- Governor McAuliffe Announces First Veteran Hire Facilitated by Virginia’s Military Medics & Corpsmen Program
- 1 of 3
- next ›
05/22/2017 - 9:30am
05/23/2017 - 9:00am
05/23/2017 - 3:00pm
05/25/2017 - 12:00pm
05/29/2017 - 9:30am
Hours of Operation
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Office will be open continuously through the day and will not be closed for lunch.
If you are filing a claim for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits in Virginia, you may use our online services as a first option since you will be able to reach the VEC quicker online than by telephone. Internet claim filing can be accessed from our Unemployment Insurance Web Site. If you must use the telephone to file your claim, you may do so through one of our call centers, by dialing toll free: 1-866-832-2363. If you want help looking for work, please visit our Jobseeker Services Web Site to access the Virginia Workforce Connection.