Hope House Foundation is hosting an information session and interviews on January 17th at 5pm. We are currently hiring and accepting applications for part-time support staff positions/Direct Support Professional in our new Norfolk location and also in our Virginia Beach and Chesapeake locations. We will conduct on-the-spot interviews! Support staff persons work at our team locations and provide direct care to individual’s with intellectual disabilities that are living in their own apartments in the community. We have open morning shifts, weekends, overnights and later afternoon shifts. We are a EOE/Drug Free Workplace.
Applicants MUST meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible for employment with Hope House Foundation.
- Please be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
- Please have a valid Virginia driver’s license (or be willing to obtain prior to hire)
- Please have a satisfactory driving record and criminal history record
- Please be willing to drive your personal vehicle for work related tasks (mileage reimbursement is paid).
- Please have current vehicle insurance and be able to submit policy verification upon hire.
- Please have the physical ability to ascend and descend stairs (several times per shift)
- Please have the physical ability to lift household items such as laundry baskets, groceries, or cleaning equipment
- Please have the physical ability to lift and transfer individuals who require this type of assistance
Please email jobs@Hope-house.org for parking directions.
801 Boush Street
Upcoming Job Fairs
Lowe's Home Improvement of Portsmouth
January 20, 2018 - Portsmouth
Lowe's of Chesapeake Virginia Job Fair
January 20, 2018 - Chesapeake
Lowes Job Fair
January 20, 2018 - Virginia Beach
Lowe's of Franklin, VA Job Fair
January 20, 2018 - Franklin
Roanoke VEC Hiring Event Featuring RJ's Trucking LLC
January 22, 2018 - Roanoke
Workforce Unlimited Job Fair
January 22, 2018 - Radford
Aerotek Hiring Event
January 23, 2018 - Norfolk