The Career Services Center, Tidewater Community College (TCC), Virginia Beach Campus, will host the Fall 2017 Health Professions and Human Services Career Fair and Hiring Event, Thursday, December 7, 2017, 1-4 p.m., Virginia Beach Student Center Gymnasium (K204), 2nd Floor. This event is also open to Transitioning Service Members, Veterans, and Family Members!
Note: Non-Students will have to stop by the Security Desks at the Northside or Southside entrance and let the Staff Member know that you are attending the event.
- Appropriate Interview Attire Required!
- Bring Multiple Copies of Your Resume
- Free and Open to the Public
- Free Parking
Are you interested in a career health care and human services? This is a great Networking Opportunity!
- Armor Correctional Health Services
- Arvon Staffing
- Atlantic Shores
- Bayside Healthcare & Rehab Center (MFA)
- Bon Secours
- Care Advantage, Inc.
- Chesapeake Health and Rehabilitation (MFA)
- Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
- City of Norfolk
- City of Virginia Beach
- Clearview Health Services
- Comfort Keepers of Virginia Beach
- Community Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Hampton Division of Fire and Rescue
- Harbor Point Behavioral Health
- Hope House Foundation
- Interim HealthCare
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Newport News Behavioral Health Center
- Norfolk Healthcare and Rehab Center (MFA)
- Princess Anne Healthcare and Rehab (MFA)
- St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children
- The Memory Center
- Tidewater Home Care
- Virginia Beach EMS
- Virginia Beach Healthcare & Rehab Center (MFA)
- Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation
- World Financial Group
Important Information: Remember to dress in the appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of your resume! Know something the company or companies that you are interested in networking with at the event. Visit their company web sites and make sure to customize your resume(s) – should be relevant to the positions that you are applying for.
For questions regarding attending Tidewater Community College (TCC), an Admissions Representative will be available to answer your questions. Web Site: https://www.tcc.edu/admission.
Ms. Ann Wells, Independent Sales Director & Image Consultant, Mary Kay, will be available (table) to discuss "How to Make a Great First Impression" during the job interview.
For updated information on the event, visit the TCC Career Success Network: https://tidewater-csm.symplicity.com. Non-students can register as a Guest! For questions, call the Career Services Center, TCC VB Campus, at (757) 822-7228.
Career Services Center: https://www.tcc.edu/student-services/career-services-center.
TCC Virginia Beach Student Center: https://web.tcc.edu/welcome/locations/vabeach/sc/index.html.
TCC Virginia Beach Campus, Driving Directions and Campus Map: https://www.tcc.edu/campus-life/virginia-beach.
Phone: (757) 822-7228
TCC Virginia Beach Campus
Student Center Cafe (K204)
1700 College Crescent
Virginia Beach, VA
Upcoming Job Fairs
Oceaneering Veteran Outreach Recruitment Event at the VEC
March 22, 2018 - Hampton
50 & Better! Job Fair
March 22, 2018 - Culpeper County
Bayside of Poquoson Job Fair
March 22, 2018 - Poquoson
ABM Janitorial Services
March 22, 2018 - Norfolk
Effex Hiring for Warehouse Positions
March 22, 2018 - Henrico County
Lakewood - New Beginnings Spring Fling
March 22, 2018 - Richmond
Spring In-House Career Fair
March 22, 2018 - Virginia Beach