Field Representative Positions are Available the Tri-Cities/Richmond Metro Area.
Are you interested in a permanent/temporary part-time work?
Do you enjoy meeting people?
Check out the Census Bureau!
Become a FIELD REPRESENTATIVE/INTERVIEWER!
Minimum Salary $12.13/per hour and receive $.054 cents for each mile driven.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass a written test and two scored interviews.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured vehicle.
- Bilingual/Multilingual also needed.
- Must be available days, evenings, and weekends.
Contact the Virginia Employment Commission on how to apply prior to the event.
Must be registered with resume at www.vawc.virginia.gov
Phone: (804) 541-6548 ext. 6539
Virginia Employment Commission
5240 Oaklawn Boulevard
N. Prince George/Hopewell
Upcoming Job Fairs
At Work Job Fair
December 11, 2017 - Radford
ABM Hiring Event
December 12, 2017 - Chesapeake
Aerotek Hiring Event
December 12, 2017 - Norfolk
Roanoke VEC Hiring Event at The Franklin Center
December 12, 2017 - Roanoke, Rocky Mount
The Greater Roanoke Community Job Fair
December 12, 2017 - Roanoke
Family Dollar Hiring Event
December 12, 2017 - Petersburg
Sunoco Job Fair
December 12, 2017 - Richmond