All applicants must be registered on VAWC with complete background in www.vawc.virginia.gov
NOW HIRING FOR THESE POSITIONS:
Seasonal Snow Blow Operator Job Order # 1832265
- Operate winter maintenance equipment such as snowplows
- Certification to operate heavy machinery such as a Loader and Skidsteer.
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs on vehicles and equipment
- Complete daily paperwork and documentation as required
- High School diploma or equivalent; additional related training/certification is a plus
- Must possess a valid Class B license
Diesel Mechanic Job Order # 1832160
- Prioritize and work on projects needing immediate attention
- Perform repairs as directed
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as directed
- Assist in fabrication of new equipment/new builds as directed
- Perform maintenance and/or repairs on all miscellaneous equipment.
- Properly test equipment after repairs
Facilities Custodial Attendant Job Order # 1832182
- Oversees the upkeep and maintenance at assigned facilities, providing direction to the subcontractors as necessary.
- Assures quality compliance, including repair work activities and reconciles any deficiencies that are identified
- Assure that DOT specifications of the roadside facility are being met
- Attends Rest Area inspections
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/PROGRAM
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TDD: VA Relay Center: 711 or 800.828.1120
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product
was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 -
10:00am to 1:00pm
22 West Washington St Petersburg, VA 23803
Type of Event:
VEC Sponsored Job Fair