Fredericksburg - Local Office
10304 Spotsylvania Avenue, Suite 100
Fredericksburg, VA, 22408
Deborah Warf, Manager
Service AreasCaroline County
King George County
Testimony from a happy job seeker!
Date Posted: July 26, 2012
Hours of OperationVEC Workforce Centers across Virginia are generally open weekdays 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. Our centers have the option to adjust hours of service based on local community and/or agency needs. Some Workforce Centers, because of staffing levels, are closed for lunch from 12 noon to 1pm weekdays. It is strongly suggested that you contact your nearest Workforce Center to determine their specific hours of operation. If you are filing a claim for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits in Virginia it is recommended that you use our online services as a first option since you will be able to reach the VEC quicker online than by telephone. Internet claim filing can be accessed from our Unemployment Insurance Web Site. If you must use the telephone to file your claim, you may do so through one of our call centers, by dialing toll free: 1-866-832-2363. If you want help looking for work, please visit our Jobseeker Services Web Site to access the Virginia Workforce Connection.
Information regarding our office closings can be found:
- Call our main office phone number at (540) 322-5757 and listen to the recorded message
- Check our Facebook page at: Fredericksburg Virginia Employment Commission Workforce Center
- Closing and Cancellation page on fredericksburg.com
- Follow the VEC on Twitter for up to date announcements at twitter.com/vaemploy
* We will update these areas as soon as we are given the information.