Skip to Content

1099-G Tax Form

The 1099-G tax form is commonly used to report unemployment compensation. Instructions for the form can be found on the IRS website.

To view and download your latest 1099-G, you will first need to login to the VEC Online Claim Services. Once logged in, you will be able to access your 1099G.